Pages

29 Nov 2016

outfit. the final riot










Bon jour mes amis. Long time no see. As some may know I've been in stationary treatment because of my depression for the past three months so blogging wasn't really in my schedule. 
However, I arrived back home and man have I missed my place. The last few days i've also been very nostalgic and put on all my old CD's and the one none stop filling up my room was Paramore's The Final Riot. So, of course, I had to put on my leopard print culottes and channel im inner Hayley Williams ( just google hayley williams leopard pants and you'll see).  To tone it down just a little bit I added a nice lacey blouse. But the I went full on with my scene girl vibes and put on some Vans and a oversize denim jacket (which I DIY-ed). 

///

Drei Monate und unzählige Erinnerungen später melde ich mich mal wieder. Für alle die's nicht wissen - ich war drei Monate in stationärer Behandlung wegen Depressionen. Da passt bloggen echt nicht so in den Terminplan rein.
Nichts desto trotz bin ich jetzt wieder daheim und nostalgisch wie noch nie. Ich hab also sämtliche CDs durchgehört und bin bei Paramore hängen geblieben. The Final Riot. Gepackt durch Hayley's Energie (und weil sie die Königin der krassen Mode ist) musste dann auch mal wieder meine Leoparden Culotte dran glauben und BÄMM hier ist sie. Da hab ich mich doch glatt wie eine waschechte Williams gefühlt. Um nicht all zu Alternativ zu sein hab ich eine Bluse mit Spitzendetails dazukombiniert. Dann kamen aber noch Vans und ne Oversize Jeansjacke dazu und dann wars doch eher wieder "Scene Kids".

Love, Lea

Culottes. H&M 
Blouse. H&M
Shoes. Vans
Denim Jacket. Second Hand & DIY (similar)
Bag. River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment