Pages

4 May 2017

outfit. as seen on pinterest









"I like my money right where I can see it…hanging in my closet." —Carrie Bradshaw

Do you know the feeling when you see something online and just instantly want to wear it? That's how I feel most of the time when I'm browsing Pinterest. Just a few weeks ago I saw this picture of a woman wearing a white lace dress with a denim jacket so I wanted to wear a white lace dress with a denim jacket. But I didn't have a actual white lace dress and I didn't want to buy one just to recreate a look once. So as one does I took a look at my clothes currently hanging in my wardrobe and voilà, there it was. My old white dress that I got back the for my graduation from secondary school/collegy thing we have back here in good old Germany. And well the denim jacket is a solid component in my everyday looks. I paired things up with Dr Martens because they've been my favourites for nearly seven years now and they just go with everything. 

Kennt ihr dass, wenn ihr etwas im internet seht und es sofort und ohne weitere Umstände selbst anziehen wollt? So gehts es mir meistens (immer) wenn ich Pinterest durchstöbere. Erst vor einer Weile hab ich das Bild einer Frau gesehen die ein weißes Spitzenkleid und eine Jeansjacke anhatte, also wollte ich ein weißes Spitzenkleid mit Jeansjacke anziehen. Traurigerweise besaß ich kein besagtes weißes Spitzenkleid und nur aus einer Laune heraus wollte ich mir keins kaufen. Also bin ich an meine Kleiderstange getreten und hab mal geguckt was mein Schrank sonst noch so herhält. Und da entdeckte ich dass ich ja noch dieses eine weiße Kleid hatte dass ich damals für mein Abschluss vom Berufskolleg gekauft habe. Und die Jeansjacke ist ja sowieso ein fester Bestandteil meiner Outfits. Dazu hab ich noch meine fast schon sieben Jahre alten Dr Martens gezogen weil - sind wir mal ehrlich - die gehen zu allem. 

Dress. Vila
Jacket. Gifted from my mom/DIY
Bag. River Island
Boots. Dr Martens
Jewellery. Stella & Dot (duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment