Pages

6 Aug 2017

inspiration. pieces i would buy if i had money pt. 2

It's 6th August 2017 and I'm ready for autumn to come and bring the sweater weather.
Like summer is nice and stuff because you can go to the beach (which I don't like) and you can wear dresses without tights (which I do like) but I'm just an all over autumn girl. Hit me with rainy days and cloudy mornings. 
The fact that stores are displaying the autumn/winter collections aren't really helping me being patient for moody days. Also I don't exactly know that's trend this season (really I have to clue, I didn't catch up on fashion week) but here they are, some favourite pieces from current online finds. 



be bold. don't be afraid to wear colour and patterns. you can never go wrong with stripes and dots. 

links below



red and pink mesh socks - here
yellow strappy dress - here
mesh with heart tights - here
stripped trousers - here
colourful marble bikini - bottoms and top
polka dot blouse - here
heart shaped earrings - here
stripped t-shirt dress - here
embroidered backpack - here



neutrals are always the save way to play. and sometimes the save way if the right way. but remember to spice it up with accessories. 

links below 

white straight leg jeans - here
cherry earrings - here
black off shouder dress - here
yellow sunglasses - here
black loafers - here
more stripped trousers - here
shirt with flounces - here
white sweater - here
red and pink trainers - here
beige trousers - here

MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

No comments:

Post a Comment