Pages

7 Dec 2016

outfit. can't hear ya over the velvet










Hello boys and girls. If there's one thing you need to know about me it's the following: I love anything weird and statement. The culottes and the dress came just in handy to show that off. And the culottes are even velvet. Match made in heaven I tell you. 
To round up the outfit I threw on a new favourite of mine; my lined denim jacket. To add a little bit more colour I chose rose gold converse and some fish net socks because who doesn't love some good fish net socks.

///

Hallo hallo. Es gibt im Grunde eine ganz wichtige Sache die man über mich wissen sollte: Ich liebe alles was außergewöhnlich und dominat ist. Dafür kamen mir die Culotte und das t-Shirt Kleid gerade gelegen. Was die Culotte ausmacht ist, dass sie aus Samt ist und das Blau dank dem Pliseedetail so schön in der Sonne schimmert. Das Kleid hat Tüll. Mehr muss man eigentlich nicht sagen oder? 
Dazu hab ich meine neue Lieblingsjacke von ein paar Converse in rosegold an. Und um noch eine extra Portion Trend drauf zu werfen Netzstrümpfe.


Love, Lea

Culottes. ASOS (similar)
Shoes. Converse via ASOS
Coat. ASOS
Socks. ASOS

(p.s. Not spondered by ASOS, I'm just a sucker for them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment