Pages

23 Apr 2017

outfit. ross geller trousers









"Never say never in fashion, because you’ll be wearing ‘never’ in two years’ time." - Alexa Chung

I remember seeing leather trousers when I was younger and thinking - I'm too big for them I'll never look good in them. Well, fuck that now. I love these trousers because they're so extra and easy to style. And styled like that it was even office appropriate. What else does a working woman need. 

Als ich klein war habe ich mal Lederhosen gesehen und dachte - Tja dafür bist du zu dick. Fuck that. Diese Hosen sind nicht nut speziell sondern auch noch mega bequem. Und im Büro habe ich sie auch ohne Probleme anziehen können. Was braucht eine arbeitende Frau mehr?

Sweater. Vögele
Trousers. Zara
Bag. Sassyclassy
Shoes. Deichmann
Socks. ASOS




MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

No comments:

Post a Comment