Pages

10 May 2017

outfit. squeezy eyes and stuff








Huge shoutout to my mom for keeping up with me and always taking pictures of me whenever I ask her to. Ok, so that being said let's get back to business. 
I honestly don't have much to say today. It may be because I'm tired or I just did some yoga and now I feel so relieved. 
Anyhow, the dress is thrifted and origianlly from Topshop and the jacket I found on a flea market. The sunglasses are from Monki, and if you ever are looking for good sunglasses that actually protect your eyes from the sun, my go to tip is Monki. Because these are honestly the only glasses I can wear while driving and having the sun in my eyes and not squeezing my eyes to death. 
That being said, happy wednesday. 

Ganz viel Liebe an meine Mama, die immer und überall wo ich sie frage Bilder von mir von mir macht. Mama ist halt die Beste. Ok jetzt zurück zum Geschäft.
Ganz ehrlich, heut hab ich gar nichts das ich erzählen möchte oder das mich bewegt. Vielleicht liegt's daran dass ich müde bin oder weil ich gerade Yoga gemacht hab und mich dadurch so erleichtert fühle. 
Nichts desto trotz, das Kleid hab ich aus zweiter Hand, die Marke ist Topshop. Die Jacke hab ich auf nem Flohmarkt erstanden. Und die Sonnenbrille ist von Monki. Und wenn ich momentan eine gute Sonnenbrille sucht empfehle ich euch Monki wärmstens weiter denn Monki hat wirklich die einzigen Sonnebrillen die meine Augen tatsächlich vor der Sonne schützen. Sogar wenn ich mal wieder Auto fahre und die Sonne mich blendet kann ich, ohne meine Augen zuzudrücken, fahren. 
Und damit, fröhlichen Mittwoch noch.

Dress. Topshop (thrifted)
Jacket. Flea market
Shoes. Deichmann
Sunglasses. Monki




No comments:

Post a Comment