Pages

9 Jun 2017

outfit. trench love, french love












French women taught us a lot of things, the main thing was that a trench coat is everything. I have to admit, I didn't own one until recently. And I'm so glad I bought one. It's just one of those pieces that never go out of style and you can always can throw on. Even in thirty degrees heat you can make it work when wearing nothing underneath. 
Also black booties. Am I right.
Even though the pictures didn't come out quiet as nice as I was having a weird day I still wanted to post these because I felt so good in this outfit. It's definitely a feel-good outfit for me. Enjoy, folks.

Wir durften in der Vergangenheit vieles von den Französinnen lernen, das Wichtigste was sie uns allerdings beigebracht haben ist, dass ein Trenchcoat alles ist was man braucht. Ich muss zugeben, bis vor kurzem hatte ich nicht mal einen (hat sich jetzt aber ziemlich deutlich geändert). Und ich bin wahnsinnig froh mein Geld dafür ausgegeben zu haben. Man kann ihn einfach zu allem anziehen und er verliert nie seine Daseinsberechtigung  Sogar im Sommer bei 30 Grad kann man ihn tragen, wenn man eben nix drunter trägt. 
Und dazu, schwarze Ankle Boots. Klar.
Und ich muss noch gestehen dass die Bilder nicht unbedingt meine Lieblingsbilder sind, da ich ein ziemlichen (ähem) Naja-Tag hatte, aber das Outfit ist einfach eines meiner Liebsten. Ein richtiges Wohlfühloutfit eben. 

Trenchcoat. H&M
Shirt. Reserved
Pants. Zara
Hat. H&M
Bag. Sassyclassy
Shoes. Deichmann
Necklace. Stella & Dot (holy grail everyday necklace btw)



No comments:

Post a Comment