Pages

1 Jul 2017

outfit. stay true
















A little rant alongside this outfits.
I am no Caro Daur or Chiara Ferragni. I am no Gigi Hadid or Kendall Jenner. I do not have a stylist who decides what I'll wear. I do not have a skinny body. I will probably never own a Chanel bag or Valentino heels.
I shop at Flea markets and on sale. I do not spend 300 € on a jeans. I like Zara and H&M. I do not like real leather and fur. 
I am no typical fashion blogger. I don't believe that following a trend makes you more stylish than others.
I believe in individual style and unique things. I believe that one is only authentic when they wear things that show who they are. I believe that fashion shouldn't be a dress up or a collection of designer pieces. I believe that fashion should be free and fun.
You do not need a designer bag in order to have a put together outfit.
I believe that you are awesome the way you are no matter what size or income you have.
Fashion is for everyone and everyone is different.
Stay true, stay you.

Body. H&M
Skirt. Flea market
Bag. H&M
Shoes. River Island
Earrings. Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment