Pages

24 Sept 2017

outfit. hey ho kimono













My favorite part when I do not feel like giving too many thoughts about what I wear are light jackets. Also called kimono.
This one I found by coincidence at TK Maxx and could not believe how lucky I got! I've been looking for a long time after exactly that style of kimono and even thought about grabbing a maxi dress and turning it into a long lined jacket.
Thank god I did not put a dress on the sacrificial table and found this treasure.
The rest is old and I think it is not available anymore, but what's new?
Kill fast fashion.

Mein Lieblingsteil, wenn ich keine Lust habe mir groß Gedanken über das zu machen, was ich anziehe, sind leichte Jacken. Im Volksmund auch Kimono genannt.
Diesen hier habe ich aus Zufall bei TK Maxx gefunden und konnte mein Glück gar nicht recht fassen! Ich hab schon länger nach genau so einem Ausschau gehalten und hab sogar schon überlegt ob ich nicht einfach ein Maxikleid kaufe und daraus einen Kimono mache.
Gott sei Dank habe ich kein Kleid auf den Opfertisch gelegt und diesen Schatz gefunden.
Der Rest ist alt und glaube ich auch gar nicht mehr erhältlich aber was soll's. 
Kill fast fashion.

Kimono. TK Maxx
Trousers. H&M
Shirt. H&M
Shoes. Deichmann
Bag. SassyClassy


No comments:

Post a Comment