Pages

2 Sept 2017

outfit. the wardrobe classics






















I am very positive that every woman has some pieces in her wardrobe that they'll never get rid of. 
For me those pieces are the above pictures shoes and overalls. I've had them for years and even though I sometimes am on the edge of throwing them out I can't. They were some of the first pieces that I have truly loved and you can't just rip that out of your closet, can you. 
The bag by the way was the first bag I ever bought. I saw Bethany Mota (back in the day) wearing this bag and I loved it a lot so I bought it and loved it every since. 
Some things are just meant to last.

Overalls. Free People
Shirt. Market find
Shoes. River Island
Bag. Urban Outfitters
Choker. DIY

MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

No comments:

Post a Comment