Pages

8 Aug 2017

outfit. mesh and mom



Today's outfit is 100 % just me showing off the new mesh top which I found at the Reserved sale.












Today's outfit is 100 % just me showing off the new mesh top which I found at the Reserved sale. The mom jeans were chosen because comfort and I feel like I haven't worn them in ages. Also the shoes are back in action since my mom cleaned them up for me. I have no clue how I manage to always get dirty on my shoes to be honest. Must be the village life I guess.

Das Outfit für heute ist aus dem Grund entstanden dass ich mein neues Top aus dem Reserved Sale anziehen wollte. Die Mom Jeans dienten als Komfortmittel. Die Schuhe kamen auch mal wieder in Action da meine Mama so lieb war und sie geputzt hat. Ich weiß auch nicht warum sämtliche meiner Schuhe immer schmutzig sind, muss wohl das Dorfleben sein. 

Top - Reserved
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - ASOS
Sunglasses - ASOS
Backpack - My mom's
Necklaces - Stella & Dot


No comments:

Post a Comment