Pages

4 Aug 2017

outfit. back to the roots









The fashion industry lives from selling things fast and twenty-four hours a day. I even highly doubt that any popular high street label doesn't have an app by now where you can shop on your way to work or hell.
Having all this in mind I'm especially happy to say that all the things I'm wearing in this post are pieces I've had since year 10 in school.
Yes, even the Adiletten. My mum bought them back in the day for me for a sailing trip and I just rediscovered that they're still with me. 
The sunnies were my first ever purchase at Urban Outfitters and the maxi skirt has been an all time favourite piece of mine and it's still in pretty amazing condition.
The bag is pretty new (December 2016) but oh well, a little lie has never hurt anybody.

The Modeindustrie lebt von schnellem und häufigem Verkauf ihrer Produkte. Dazukommt dass jede Modekette die etwas von sich hält eine eigene App auf dem Markt hat die schnelles Einkaufen auf dem weg zur Arbeit oder zur Hölle erlaubt.
Diese Dinge im Hinterkopfhabend bin ich besonders stolz zu sagen dass alle Teile die ich in diesem Post trage aus meiner Realschulzeit stammen. Der 10. Klasse um exakt zu sein (und wir sind exakt, denn wir sind Deutsch.)
Sogar die ach so gehypten Adiletten. Meine Mama hat sie mir damals für einen Segeltrip gekauft und ich war ziemlich überrascht als ich sie wiedergefunden habe.
Die Sonnenbrille war mein erster Einkauf jemals bei Urban Outfitters. Und der Maxirock ist schon seit fast 5 Jahren mein Liebling. 
Ok eine Lüge war dabei, die Tasche ist vom Dezember 2016, aber eine kleine Lüge hat noch niemandem geschadet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment