Pages

16 Aug 2017

outfit. most beautiful summer dress













I'm black with the most amazing and most beautiful summer dress ever designed.
ASOS really did an amazing job with this dress and I can't even put to words what the best about it. But let's try.
First of all it's very lightweight and floaty. The material is see through and comfy. It's a wrap dress so it's very flattering no matter what size you are.
It has cherries on it. I don't need to say anything more do I?
You can dress it up and dress it down, so it's very versatile and can be worn anywhere to.
Did I mention the cherries already? I did? Well you cannot mention them enough.
That being said, enjoy the post.

Dress. ASOS (here)
Shoes. Mango
Bag. ASOS
Earings. ASOS
Necklaces. Stella & Dot


MerkenMerken

No comments:

Post a Comment